Buying a mobile is not a big deal . But buying a good mobile is certainly a big deal. You must understand what you need , what is your budget and which platform is best for you . It sounds simple but it is not that simple .
First think first you must understand the advantage and disadvantage of all platforms .
- It is very secure in terms of sending and receiving data
- Good brand value
- Very good customer support
- Good finish of the mobile
- Very powerful free and paid apps available
- User friendly
- Very popular
- Multiple modal
- Great apps (Free and paid ) available on play store
- Less costly
- Support depends upon company
- Very secure
- Stable operating system
- In built Microsoft Office
- Cloud storage provided by Microsoft (Upto one TB)
- Stable Apps
- Very costly
- Less popular among people in comparison of Android due to price.
- Very rigid user interface
- People find it difficult to share files with another platform like Windows and Android
- Pron to be affected by Virus
- Support is not as good as Apple
- Battery hungry
- Apps consumes a lot of data
- Very less popular as it a new player in this arena
- Less app are available in Microsoft store
- Less model to choose from
So which one is best for me…
It all depends upon your requirement . If budget is not a problem in that case i will suggest to go for Apple. In case you are a professional and want to make full use of office applications and cloud storage , Just go for any Microsoft mobile . But in case if you you have tight budget and wants to use mobile for fun in that case i feel that Android is for you like Motorola and redmi.
Few Popular Apple devices
Apple iPhone 7 (Jet Black, 32GB)