Home » Posts tagged 'Earn money online'
Tag Archives: Earn money online
There are different types of cameras in market . But if someone is just new one should start his or her hobby with point and shoot cameras like this one[amazon template=wishlist&cat=local&last=30&wishlist_type=Similar]
It is one of the best camera i have used in this budget
[amazon template=preview script&asin=B00JM4WAPS]
If you are thinking to start your business of your own you need to have digital presence to target customer . Because the world has become a global village . One should understand the step by step requirement to have a good digital presence now a days.
There is a host of services which you can avail in order to start your Business .
The first step is to Book a domain
Once you have completed these two aspects your are ready to go . You will have to assign the name-server in the domain control panel with the id provided by Hosting provider . If it does not match , your web site will not be live.
After obtaining these steps you are ready to give your business a digital presence . After some time your website will be ranked in Google and Bing search engine.
If you are just a startup and thinking of second line of income you can start with you business with Companies like Amazon as well . To understand every thing you can go through this article.
Amazon affiliate is, free and easy to join ,Get up and running today. Just one approval to join — no third-party advertiser approvals is required . To start it please visit https://affiliate-program.amazon.in and sign up .
How to setup PayPal account to receive payments from different country
You start setting up your PayPal profile during the process of registering for a PayPal account. Open up your browser and type www.paypal.com into the Address Bar. The PayPal home page has multiple links that let you sign up for your free account. You can find one Sign Up link in the upper-right corner of the screen, and the other can be found in the middle of the screen.
Opening a Personal account
You can open a Personal account in just a few steps; the entire process doesn’t usually take more than five minutes. Here’s how:
- At the PayPal Account Sign Up page, make sure the Personal Account option is selected.
If you’re wondering what happened to the Premier account, just hang on. You have the option of upgrading a Personal account to a Premier account later on.
- Select your country from the list and click the Continue button.
- Start building a PayPal profile by filling in the fields shown on the Account Sign Up page.
The information you need to give PayPal includes
• Your first name, last name, and full address, including city, state, zip code, and country. PayPal requires a zip code for U.S. accounts, but may not require one if you create an International PayPal account.
• Your home telephone number for verification purposes; you have the option of entering a work number.
• Your e-mail address. You need to enter this twice so PayPal can ensure you didn’t mistype it the first time.
• A password to use with your PayPal account.
• This password must be at least eight characters long and is case-sensitive. (This means you need to pay attention to whether you use uppercase and/or lowercase characters when you create your password. PayPal won’t accept PASSWORD123 as a valid password if you typed password123 as your password when you created your account.) Just as you did when you entered your e-mail address, you need to type your password a second time. Picking a password that you don’t use with other accounts you may have is also important. If you pick your e-mail password to use as your PayPal password and your e-mail password is compromised, you may find someone making unauthorized use of your funds! It’s better to be safe and think up a unique password.
• You are asked to pick two questions from a list of four security questions. The answers you give to these questions are used to verify your identity if you lose or forget your password.
• Deciding whether you want to open a Personal or Premier account. The big advantage of having a Premier account is that you can accept credit card payments from people who don’t have or use a PayPal account.
• PayPal also asks you to indicate that you understand your rights with regard to the arbitration of claims as outlined in the Legal Disputes section of the User Agreement. A link is provided to the document, which describes how legal disputes should be handled in the event that there are problems between you and PayPal. As with any legal document, you should read the whole thing before signing and contact a lawyer if you’re unsure as to what the document means.
• You have one final security step to go through before the account opens. PayPal displays a sequence of characters in a box with a boxed background. You must type in the characters, exactly as shown, in a text box to the right of the sequence. This step is to prevent automated programs from trying to sign up for PayPal accounts. Although a program can fill out the fields on the Account Sign Up page, it can’t read the sequence and type it into the box.
• If you are visually impaired, you can still type the correct character sequence into the box, even if you can’t read the characters as shown against the background. Click the Help link displayed at the end of the “Security Measure” paragraph to open the PayPal Registration Security Help page. At the end of the page is a listen to the security characters link. Click the link to hear an audio clip that says the characters aloud. You can then type the characters into the box correctly to finish the registration process. In the case of these security characters, it doesn’t matter whether you type in the letters as uppercase or lowercase, as long as you get the letters and numbers in the correct sequence.
- Click the Sign Up link at the bottom of the page to submit your registration information.
After filling out the registration form, you’re taken to a page that tells you the process is almost complete except for the confirmation of your e-mail address. After you click the Sign Up link from the previous screen, PayPal sends you an e-mail.
- Open your e-mail program and look for an e-mail from PayPal.
If your e-mail inbox is anything like mine, you have to search hard to find the PayPal e-mail amidst all the spam. Look for an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of “Activate Your PayPal Account!”
- Click the Click here to activate your account link, which can be found in the body of the e-mail.
Clicking the link takes you to a page where you are prompted to enter the password you designated when you registered for the account.
- Type your password and click the Confirm button.
Congratulations! You just opened your PayPal account.
How to update the PayPal account
Updating your profile
After you open a PayPal account, keeping your user profile up-to-date is very important. To update your profile, log on to your account and click the Profile link under the My Account tab. You have the option of updating any of the following:
Account Information: You can update your basic contact information (e-mail, address, password, time zone, and so on).
Financial Information: You can change the credit cards or bank accounts associated with your PayPal account, set up online bill paying, see your account balances, redeem gift certificates, and more. The options that are available are dependent upon the type of account that you have.
Selling Preferences: Here you can set up preferences for setting up auctions, registering your Web site as a PayPal shop, setting shipping preferences, setting up invoice templates, and so on. The options available depend upon the type of PayPal account you have.
To earn money online with the help of Affiliate marketing Paypal account is highly recommended.
Earning money with a website/blog (using affiliate marketing & ad-sense).
Now let’s look at another way which is even more profitable:
Creating and Selling Information Products
Everyday more and more people are searching the web to learn about the things they want to know.
If you’re good at something and there are people who want to learn it, you can make money by teaching them.
Ask yourself this question:
What is the special knowledge, skill or experience that you have gained (which other people might find useful)?
Let’s say, you’ve cleared a difficult exam and you’ve got tips you can share with other students to help them clear the same exam.
You can write all the information in a word document, turn it into a pdf and sell it online. It is highly likely that there will be others wanting to know, how to clear the exam easily.
Some more examples are: How to Travel India in a shoe-string budget, Photography Lessons, etc.
This is how it works:
Start a website on a small topic.
Establish yourself as an expert on the topic (by posting articles for free).
This will help you gain an audience, before you start selling your product.
Create an ‘Information Product’ (which provides a solution to their pain) like an eBook and sell it on your website. The eBook should contain information which people are eager to know.
You’ll be making money each time someone buys your book.
The entire purchase process can be automated so that once the payment is done, the eBook (pdf) is delivered automatically to the buyer’s email address.
This means you just have to work once & keep getting paid every-time someone buys your eBook.
Important thing to note is:
Instead of building a solution for everyone, find a very specific market i.e. A group of people with specific pains, problems, and needs that you can provide a solution for.
When you’re targeting a small market, you’ll face less competition and it’s easier to stand out and be remembered.
So, this is how you can create & sell your own products online. You can create your own website or blog with this guide.
PPC is one of the best way to earn money online .Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.
For example, if we bid on the keyword “PPC software,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page.In that case advertiser pays us certain agreed amount of money to the owner of the website .
Every time the ad is clicked, sending a visitor to our website, we have to pay the search engine a small fee. When Pay Per Click is working correctly, the fee is trivial, because the visit is worth more than what you pay for it. In other words, if we pay $5 for a click, but the click results in a $500 sale, than we’ve made a hefty profit.
A lot goes into building a winning PPC campaign: from researching and selecting the right keywords, to organizing those keywords into well-organized campaigns and advertisement groups, to setting up PPC landing pages that are optimized for conversions. Search engines reward advertisers who can create relevant, intelligently targeted pay-per-click campaigns by charging them less for ad clicks. If your ads and landing pages are useful and satisfying to users, Google charges you less per click, leading to higher profits for your business. So if you want to start using PPC, it’s important to learn how to do it right.
Buying a mobile is not a big deal . But buying a good mobile is certainly a big deal. You must understand what you need , what is your budget and which platform is best for you . It sounds simple but it is not that simple .
First think first you must understand the advantage and disadvantage of all platforms .
- It is very secure in terms of sending and receiving data
- Good brand value
- Very good customer support
- Good finish of the mobile
- Very powerful free and paid apps available
- User friendly
- Very popular
- Multiple modal
- Great apps (Free and paid ) available on play store
- Less costly
- Support depends upon company
- Very secure
- Stable operating system
- In built Microsoft Office
- Cloud storage provided by Microsoft (Upto one TB)
- Stable Apps
- Very costly
- Less popular among people in comparison of Android due to price.
- Very rigid user interface
- People find it difficult to share files with another platform like Windows and Android
- Pron to be affected by Virus
- Support is not as good as Apple
- Battery hungry
- Apps consumes a lot of data
- Very less popular as it a new player in this arena
- Less app are available in Microsoft store
- Less model to choose from
So which one is best for me…
It all depends upon your requirement . If budget is not a problem in that case i will suggest to go for Apple. In case you are a professional and want to make full use of office applications and cloud storage , Just go for any Microsoft mobile . But in case if you you have tight budget and wants to use mobile for fun in that case i feel that Android is for you like Motorola and redmi.
Few Popular Apple devices
Apple iPhone 7 (Jet Black, 32GB)