Home » Posts tagged 'Apple'
Tag Archives: Apple
Everyone knows that having a mobile is one thing and using the mobile to its optimum is another . Today i will suggest 10 Apps which you should keep in your mobile to be more productive . Please note this article is meant for those who want to use their mobile for increase in productivity in place of fun.
- Microsoft office
- Tiny Scanner
- Invoice & Estimate on the go
- File manager
- PDF reader
- Call Blocker
- Google Adsense
- Google drive
I have tried to cover all aspects starting from billing to communication and cloud storage. Google adsense is needed only if you are having few websites or you tube channels . it will keep an overview as to how your channel is performing. your daily earnings .
pcloud and google drive will provide two unique ways to store your data in cloud so that you can access them even if you don’t have access of your mobile.
Skype is a great way to make Video calls . It is a must for any professional
Buying a mobile is not a big deal . But buying a good mobile is certainly a big deal. You must understand what you need , what is your budget and which platform is best for you . It sounds simple but it is not that simple .
First think first you must understand the advantage and disadvantage of all platforms .
- It is very secure in terms of sending and receiving data
- Good brand value
- Very good customer support
- Good finish of the mobile
- Very powerful free and paid apps available
- User friendly
- Very popular
- Multiple modal
- Great apps (Free and paid ) available on play store
- Less costly
- Support depends upon company
- Very secure
- Stable operating system
- In built Microsoft Office
- Cloud storage provided by Microsoft (Upto one TB)
- Stable Apps
- Very costly
- Less popular among people in comparison of Android due to price.
- Very rigid user interface
- People find it difficult to share files with another platform like Windows and Android
- Pron to be affected by Virus
- Support is not as good as Apple
- Battery hungry
- Apps consumes a lot of data
- Very less popular as it a new player in this arena
- Less app are available in Microsoft store
- Less model to choose from
So which one is best for me…
It all depends upon your requirement . If budget is not a problem in that case i will suggest to go for Apple. In case you are a professional and want to make full use of office applications and cloud storage , Just go for any Microsoft mobile . But in case if you you have tight budget and wants to use mobile for fun in that case i feel that Android is for you like Motorola and redmi.
Few Popular Apple devices
Apple iPhone 7 (Jet Black, 32GB)