Home » Earn
Category Archives: Earn
If you are thinking to start your business of your own you need to have digital presence to target customer . Because the world has become a global village . One should understand the step by step requirement to have a good digital presence now a days.
There is a host of services which you can avail in order to start your Business .
The first step is to Book a domain
Once you have completed these two aspects your are ready to go . You will have to assign the name-server in the domain control panel with the id provided by Hosting provider . If it does not match , your web site will not be live.
After obtaining these steps you are ready to give your business a digital presence . After some time your website will be ranked in Google and Bing search engine.
If you are just a startup and thinking of second line of income you can start with you business with Companies like Amazon as well . To understand every thing you can go through this article.
Amazon affiliate is, free and easy to join ,Get up and running today. Just one approval to join — no third-party advertiser approvals is required . To start it please visit https://affiliate-program.amazon.in and sign up .
How to setup PayPal account to receive payments from different country
You start setting up your PayPal profile during the process of registering for a PayPal account. Open up your browser and type www.paypal.com into the Address Bar. The PayPal home page has multiple links that let you sign up for your free account. You can find one Sign Up link in the upper-right corner of the screen, and the other can be found in the middle of the screen.
Opening a Personal account
You can open a Personal account in just a few steps; the entire process doesn’t usually take more than five minutes. Here’s how:
- At the PayPal Account Sign Up page, make sure the Personal Account option is selected.
If you’re wondering what happened to the Premier account, just hang on. You have the option of upgrading a Personal account to a Premier account later on.
- Select your country from the list and click the Continue button.
- Start building a PayPal profile by filling in the fields shown on the Account Sign Up page.
The information you need to give PayPal includes
• Your first name, last name, and full address, including city, state, zip code, and country. PayPal requires a zip code for U.S. accounts, but may not require one if you create an International PayPal account.
• Your home telephone number for verification purposes; you have the option of entering a work number.
• Your e-mail address. You need to enter this twice so PayPal can ensure you didn’t mistype it the first time.
• A password to use with your PayPal account.
• This password must be at least eight characters long and is case-sensitive. (This means you need to pay attention to whether you use uppercase and/or lowercase characters when you create your password. PayPal won’t accept PASSWORD123 as a valid password if you typed password123 as your password when you created your account.) Just as you did when you entered your e-mail address, you need to type your password a second time. Picking a password that you don’t use with other accounts you may have is also important. If you pick your e-mail password to use as your PayPal password and your e-mail password is compromised, you may find someone making unauthorized use of your funds! It’s better to be safe and think up a unique password.
• You are asked to pick two questions from a list of four security questions. The answers you give to these questions are used to verify your identity if you lose or forget your password.
• Deciding whether you want to open a Personal or Premier account. The big advantage of having a Premier account is that you can accept credit card payments from people who don’t have or use a PayPal account.
• PayPal also asks you to indicate that you understand your rights with regard to the arbitration of claims as outlined in the Legal Disputes section of the User Agreement. A link is provided to the document, which describes how legal disputes should be handled in the event that there are problems between you and PayPal. As with any legal document, you should read the whole thing before signing and contact a lawyer if you’re unsure as to what the document means.
• You have one final security step to go through before the account opens. PayPal displays a sequence of characters in a box with a boxed background. You must type in the characters, exactly as shown, in a text box to the right of the sequence. This step is to prevent automated programs from trying to sign up for PayPal accounts. Although a program can fill out the fields on the Account Sign Up page, it can’t read the sequence and type it into the box.
• If you are visually impaired, you can still type the correct character sequence into the box, even if you can’t read the characters as shown against the background. Click the Help link displayed at the end of the “Security Measure” paragraph to open the PayPal Registration Security Help page. At the end of the page is a listen to the security characters link. Click the link to hear an audio clip that says the characters aloud. You can then type the characters into the box correctly to finish the registration process. In the case of these security characters, it doesn’t matter whether you type in the letters as uppercase or lowercase, as long as you get the letters and numbers in the correct sequence.
- Click the Sign Up link at the bottom of the page to submit your registration information.
After filling out the registration form, you’re taken to a page that tells you the process is almost complete except for the confirmation of your e-mail address. After you click the Sign Up link from the previous screen, PayPal sends you an e-mail.
- Open your e-mail program and look for an e-mail from PayPal.
If your e-mail inbox is anything like mine, you have to search hard to find the PayPal e-mail amidst all the spam. Look for an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of “Activate Your PayPal Account!”
- Click the Click here to activate your account link, which can be found in the body of the e-mail.
Clicking the link takes you to a page where you are prompted to enter the password you designated when you registered for the account.
- Type your password and click the Confirm button.
Congratulations! You just opened your PayPal account.
How to update the PayPal account
Updating your profile
After you open a PayPal account, keeping your user profile up-to-date is very important. To update your profile, log on to your account and click the Profile link under the My Account tab. You have the option of updating any of the following:
Account Information: You can update your basic contact information (e-mail, address, password, time zone, and so on).
Financial Information: You can change the credit cards or bank accounts associated with your PayPal account, set up online bill paying, see your account balances, redeem gift certificates, and more. The options that are available are dependent upon the type of account that you have.
Selling Preferences: Here you can set up preferences for setting up auctions, registering your Web site as a PayPal shop, setting shipping preferences, setting up invoice templates, and so on. The options available depend upon the type of PayPal account you have.
To earn money online with the help of Affiliate marketing Paypal account is highly recommended.
Earning money with a website/blog (using affiliate marketing & ad-sense).
Now let’s look at another way which is even more profitable:
Creating and Selling Information Products
Everyday more and more people are searching the web to learn about the things they want to know.
If you’re good at something and there are people who want to learn it, you can make money by teaching them.
Ask yourself this question:
What is the special knowledge, skill or experience that you have gained (which other people might find useful)?
Let’s say, you’ve cleared a difficult exam and you’ve got tips you can share with other students to help them clear the same exam.
You can write all the information in a word document, turn it into a pdf and sell it online. It is highly likely that there will be others wanting to know, how to clear the exam easily.
Some more examples are: How to Travel India in a shoe-string budget, Photography Lessons, etc.
This is how it works:
Start a website on a small topic.
Establish yourself as an expert on the topic (by posting articles for free).
This will help you gain an audience, before you start selling your product.
Create an ‘Information Product’ (which provides a solution to their pain) like an eBook and sell it on your website. The eBook should contain information which people are eager to know.
You’ll be making money each time someone buys your book.
The entire purchase process can be automated so that once the payment is done, the eBook (pdf) is delivered automatically to the buyer’s email address.
This means you just have to work once & keep getting paid every-time someone buys your eBook.
Important thing to note is:
Instead of building a solution for everyone, find a very specific market i.e. A group of people with specific pains, problems, and needs that you can provide a solution for.
When you’re targeting a small market, you’ll face less competition and it’s easier to stand out and be remembered.
So, this is how you can create & sell your own products online. You can create your own website or blog with this guide.
Everyone knows that having a mobile is one thing and using the mobile to its optimum is another . Today i will suggest 10 Apps which you should keep in your mobile to be more productive . Please note this article is meant for those who want to use their mobile for increase in productivity in place of fun.
- Microsoft office
- Tiny Scanner
- Invoice & Estimate on the go
- File manager
- PDF reader
- Call Blocker
- Google Adsense
- Google drive
I have tried to cover all aspects starting from billing to communication and cloud storage. Google adsense is needed only if you are having few websites or you tube channels . it will keep an overview as to how your channel is performing. your daily earnings .
pcloud and google drive will provide two unique ways to store your data in cloud so that you can access them even if you don’t have access of your mobile.
Skype is a great way to make Video calls . It is a must for any professional
A country’s economic progress majorly depends upon its energy resources. Highly developed countries like the USA and China have a high energy consumption rate compared to other developing nations of the world. It has-been reported that India’s absolute primary energy consumption is
only 1/29th of that of the world, 1/7th of USA and 1/1.6 time of Japan.However, with the increasing danger posed by pollution, there is an urgent need to shun the excessive use of pollution releasing conventional sources of energy and which over to environment friendly options like the
Renewable energy resources.
Renewable energy is the energy that comes from replenish able energy sources such as sunlight, wind, etc. There is a large potential for renewable energy in India. It has been estimated that India’s renewable energy production amounts to a total of over 100,000 MW(excluding large hydro) There is a fully dedicated Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, assisted by a number of state nodal agencies that work to enhance India’s position in the area of use of renewable energy sources
What is Solar energy :
Photovoltaic (PV) Solar power is harnessing the suns energy to produce electricity. One of the fastest growing energy sources, new technologies are developing at a rapid pace. Solar cells are becoming more efficient, transportable and even flexible, allowing for easy installation. PV has mainly been used to power small and medium sized applications, from calculator Powered by a single solar cell to off-grid homes powered by a photovoltaic array. Solar installations in recent years have so largely begun to expand into residential areas, with governments offering incentive programs to make “green” energy a more economically viable option. In Canada the government offers the RESOP (Renewable Energy Standard Offer Program)
Solar rooftop leasing is one of the three basic ways you can make money from your rooftop with solar energy. The other two involve owning and operating solar panels on your own roof and joint venturing with a developer who will install the solar panels and share the income with you.
While a property owner might not have the resources to invest in a rooftop solar today … they still might be interested in realizing some income from solar energy through leasing their rooftop space to a developer – and make money while they learn more about the benefits of installing solar energy on their building.
In this section we will focus primarily on what you need to know if you are considering solar rooftop leasing.
Solar Energy is creating a Demand for Rooftop Space
As the solar energy movement continues to grow in both size and stature, governments, property owners and power providers are all seeking ways to access and leverage solar energy resources to their best advantage.
Obviously, in order to produce electricity from the sun – you need someplace to install your solar panels. In Europe, the Feed in Tariffs are generally structured in such a way as to pay a higher amount per kWh of power produced. This not only encouraged homeowners to install solar panels on their roofs – but also the owners of large buildings, Churches, governments and even the military are installing solar panels on their property.
While a growing number of property owners are investing in the installation of solar panels on their roofs – a new group of small to independent developers began exploring the feasibility of leasing rooftops, attracting investors and raising the money to pay for the solar installations.
Because of this growing demand – property owners are seeing interest from developers willing to pay to lease the space.
Rooftops Can Generate Income
Many commercial, industrial and retail buildings can provide the real estate needed for these systems, and are subsequently viewed as excellent candidates for roof rental.
In our experience in Germany – the optimum size installation is 250 kWh and above. These large PV systems typically require large amounts of rooftop space – with the exact amount depending on the type of solar panels used (i.e., solar panels with higher kWp require less space.
A growing number of third-party solar power providers are looking to rent roof surfaces from building owners in a designated area, install PV systems and sell the power generated to the local utility companies through pre-negotiated agreements.
Building owners don’t have to get involved in marketing the power generated on their roofs, and the lease agreements frequently guarantee at least 20 years of dependable rental income.
In Germany – we are able to find roofs on large apartment complexes in East Germany for about €1.00 / sqm / year. However, by offering to prepay the full 20 year lease in advance we can usually negotiate an even lower lease cost.
Note: Roof lease rates are directly related to the prevailing FIT rates in Europe. As FIT rates drop … the amount a developer is willing to pay to lease the rooftop also declines roughly the same amount.
In the USA – the lease rate will depend on the price that the developer can realize from the sale of the electricity produced.
Readiness of the structure for rooftop:
Not every rooftop will be suitable for a rooftop installation … and some are more suitable than others. Your suitability will impact directly on what income you might be offered for your rooftop.
In addition to being flat or angled to get good sun exposure and relatively free of obstructions in order to permit PV installation, the ideal rooftop needs to be exposed to the sun (not shaded by mountains, trees, other structures or potential future structures on the building site or on neighboring properties) and physically capable of supporting the weight of a PV array.
Size also matters, with the ideal size for a solar PV rooftop installation being in the range of 30,000 to 100,000 square feet
A new or recently rebuilt roof is preferred, because it is less likely to require additional structural support to accommodate the array, and because it will probably not require significant repair or replacement during the operating period of the solar project, which might necessitate the temporary removal or relocation of the solar array.